Don Day Wyoming Weather Forecast: Sunday, June 11, 2023

It’s Sunday, June 11 – and once again showers and thunderstorms will blanket the Cowboy State along with unseasonably cool temperatures.

WC
Wendy Corr

June 11, 20237 min read

Daycap 6 11 23

It’s Sunday, June 11 – and once again showers and thunderstorms will blanket the Cowboy State along with unseasonably cool temperatures.

Central:

Partly sunny and breezy today in Casper, with scattered showers and thunderstorms also possible, and a high near 67; winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Partly sunny in Lander today, with scattered showers, and thunderstorms also possible after noon, with a high near 66. Mostly cloudy and breezy today in Glenrock, with a chance of showers and thunderstorms, and a high near 65. 

Mostly cloudy and breezy in Casper overnight, with a low around 52 and winds gusting as high as 26 mph. Showers and thunderstorms are likely tonight in Lander, with a low around 49. Glenrock has a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms tonight, with a low around 51.

Southwest

Partly sunny today in Evanston, with a chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm in the afternoon (some of the storms could produce small hail and gusty winds), and a high near 67. Mostly sunny and breezy today in Green River, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon, and a high near 72; winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Mostly sunny and breezy in Kemmerer today, with isolated showers, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after noon, and a high near 69; winds could gust as high as 21 mph. 

There’s a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in Evanston tonight (some of the storms could produce small hail and gusty winds), with a low around 42. Mostly cloudy overnight in Green River, with scattered showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then isolated showers and thunderstorms early in the morning, and a low around 48. Mostly cloudy overnight in Kemmerer, with scattered showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then isolated showers in the early morning, with a low around 45. 

Western Wyoming:

Partly sunny and breezy today in Pinedale, with scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm in the late afternoon, with a high near 65; winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Partly sunny in Afton today, with showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm, and a high near 69. Mostly sunny and breezy today in Big Piney, with isolated showers, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after noon, and a high near 69; winds could gust as high as 20 mph. 

Mostly cloudy and breezy in Pinedale overnight, with showers and thunderstorms likely in the early morning hours, with a low around 42; winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Mostly cloudy overnight in Afton, with patchy fog and scattered showers and thunderstorms early in the morning, with a low around 43. Mostly cloudy and breezy in Big Piney tonight, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the early morning, and a low around 43; winds could gust as high as 21 mph. 

Northwest:

Partly sunny today in Jackson, with showers and thunderstorms likely in the late afternoon, and a high near 69. Showers and thunderstorms are likely this afternoon in Dubois, with a high near 63. Showers and thunderstorms are likely in Yellowstone National Park this afternoon, otherwise mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. 

Mostly cloudy overnight in Jackson, with scattered showers and thunderstorms, and a low around 41. Mostly cloudy in Dubois tonight, with showers and thunderstorms likely, and a low around 43. Mostly cloudy overnight in Yellowstone, with scattered showers and thunderstorms, and a low around 47. 

Bighorn Basin:

There’s a chance of showers and thunderstorms today in Cody, with a high near 70. Partly sunny today in Thermopolis, with scattered showers and thunderstorms, and a high near 74. Partly sunny and breezy today in Ten Sleep, with a chance of showers and thunderstorms, and a high near 72; winds could gust as high as 26 mph. 

Cody can expect scattered showers and thunderstorms tonight, with a low around 53. Mostly cloudy overnight in Thermopolis, with scattered showers and thunderstorms, and a low around 51. Partly cloudy and breezy tonight in Ten Sleep, with a low around 53 and winds gusting as high as 26 mph.

North Central:

Mostly cloudy and breezy today in Buffalo, with scattered showers and thunderstorms, and a high near 65; winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Partly sunny in Sheridan today, with patchy fog in the morning, and a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon, with a high near 72. Mostly cloudy today in Big Horn, with patchy fog in the morning and a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon, and a high near 71. 

Mostly cloudy and breezy in Buffalo overnight, with isolated showers and thunderstorms this evening, and a low around 51; winds could gust as high as 24 mph. There’s a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms this evening in Sheridan, with a low around 49. There’s a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms tonight in Big Horn, with a low around 50. 

Northeast:

Mostly cloudy today in Sundance, with patchy fog this morning, and a high near 66. Mostly cloudy and breezy in Gillette today, with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon, and a high near 68, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Mostly cloudy and breezy today in Upton, with a high near 69, and wind gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly cloudy overnight in Sundance, with a low around 47. Partly cloudy and breezy in Gillette overnight, with a low around 50 and wind gusts as high as 29 mph. Partly cloudy and breezy tonight in Upton, with a low around 48 and winds gusting as high as 23 mph. 

Eastern Plains:

Mostly cloudy today in Lusk, with a chance of showers and thunderstorms, and a high near 64. Mostly cloudy in Torrington today, with patchy fog in the morning, and a chance of showers and thunderstorms, with a high near 68. Mostly cloudy today in Guernsey, with a chance of showers and thunderstorms, and a high near 67. 

Mostly cloudy in Lusk overnight, with a low around 47. Mostly cloudy tonight in Torrington, with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, and a low around 52. There’s a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms tonight in Guernsey, with a low around 53. 

Southeast:

Partly sunny today in Laramie, with a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon, with a high near 62. Mostly cloudy today in Cheyenne, with patchy fog and a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon, with a high near 62. Partly sunny and breezy today in Medicine Bow, with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon, and a high near 66. 

Mostly cloudy and breezy overnight in Laramie, with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, and a low around 48; winds could gust as high as 25 mph. There’s a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms tonight in Cheyenne, with a low around 50. There’s a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms tonight in Medicine Bow, with a low around 47. 

South Central:

Mostly sunny today in Rawlins and in Saratoga, with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon, and highs near 71. Mostly sunny today in Baggs, with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon, and a high near 79. 

Mostly cloudy and breezy overnight in Saratoga, with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight, and a low around 48; winds could gust as high as 25 mph. There’s a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms overnight in Rawlins, with a low around 50. Mostly cloudy tonight in Baggs, with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms, and a low around 48.

Share this article

Authors

WC

Wendy Corr

Features Reporter