You know those outfits in the closet that are beautiful – beads, sequins, lace and chiffon – but too fancy to wear anyplace? You love to get dressed up but there’s nowhere to go? Oh but don’t we have music to your ears…
You’re invited to Casper as the Ford Wyoming Center will be celebrating its 40th Anniversary in 2022 and New Year’s Eve is the kick-off event for a stellar new year!
The celebratory event is Friday, December 31st. Doors open at 7:00 p.m. with the Prime Rib Buffet Dinner starting at 7:30 pm.
Dress up or dress down – wear your Wranglers or your bling – just be sure to put on your dancing boots and shoes! The first live, local entertainment is Kaspen Haley taking the stage at 8:30 p.m.
Bruce Knell and Eight Second Ride will begin at 10:00 p.m. to help everyone ring in the new year.
The evening’s activities will include dancing, a photo booth, various 40th-anniversary displays, a balloon drop, ball drop, & champagne toast at midnight.
Also, the winner will be announced for the 2022 Big Ticket Contest during the evening. The winner of the Big Ticket contest, presented by the Ramkota Hotel, will receive 4 tickets and a reserved parking spot to EVERY event in 2022. Plus, take a free guided tour of the venue where you can get a behind-the-scenes look and check out where the stars hang out before they go on stage!
New Year’s Eve Buffet Dinner includes:
- House Salad with Dressing
- Assorted Rolls & Butter
- Shrimp Cocktail with Cocktail Sauce
- Carved Prime Rib with au jus and horseradish
- Rice Pilaf
- Baked Potatoes with sour cream and butter
- Cranberry Bacon Green Beans
- Cheesecake and Raspberry White Chocolate Brulee
- Coffee, Water, and Iced Tea
The evening’s activities will include:
- Dancing to Live Music
- Guided Tours of the venue (get a behind the scenes look and check out where the stars hang out before they go on stage)
- A Photo Booth
- Presentation of the 2022 Big Ticket Award Winner
- Door Prizes
- Venue 40th Anniversary Displays (photos, posters, & tickets)
- Ball Drop at midnight
- Balloon Drop at midnight
- Champagne Toast at midnight
While there’s no real, official dress code for our party, we do encourage attendees to bust out that one fabulous outfit you’ve been saving for a special occasion.