By Ellen Fike, Cowboy State Daily
The Wyoming Air National Guard will perform an “aerial salute” to health care professionals and essential workers on the “the frontlines in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic” on Friday.
The Guard will fly two of its C-130s over each hospital in the state, beginning on Friday morning in Wheatland and ending Friday afternoon in Cheyenne.
The schedule is as follows:
- Platte County Memorial Hospital in Wheatland, 9:15 a.m.
- Community Hospital in Torrington, 9:25 a.m.
- Niobrara Health and Life Center in Lusk, 9:35 a.m.
- Weston County Health Services in Newcastle, 9:55 a.m.
- Crook County Hospital in Sundance, 10:05 a.m.
- Campbell County Memorial Hospital in Gillette, 10:20 a.m.
- Johnson County Healthcare Center in Buffalo, 10:30 a.m.
- Sheridan Memorial Hospital in Sheridan, 10:40 a.m.
- Sheridan VA Health Care System in Sheridan, 10:40 a.m.
- Washakie Medical Center in Worland, 10:55 a.m.
- South Big Horn County Hospital in Basin, 11:05 a.m.
- North Big Horn Hospital in Lovell, 11:10 a.m.
- Powell Valley Healthcare in Powell, 11:20 a.m.
- Cody Regional Health in Cody, 11:25 a.m.
- Hot Springs County Memorial Hospital in Thermopolis, 11:45 a.m.
- SageWest Health Care in Riverton, 11:55 a.m.
- SageWest Health Care in Lander, noon
- Sublette County Rural Health Care District in Pinedale, 12:15 p.m.
- Sublette County Rural Health Care District in Marbleton, 12:20 p.m.
- St. Johns Medical Center in Jackson, 12:35 p.m.
- Star Valley Health in Afton, 12:50 p.m.
- South Lincoln Medical Center in Kemmerer, 1:05 p.m.
- Wyoming State Hospital in Evanston, 1:15 p.m.
- Evanston Regional Hospital in Evanston, 1:15 p.m.
- Aspen Mountain Medical Center in Rock Springs, 1:35 p.m.
- Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County in Rock Springs, 1:35 p.m.
- Memorial Hospital of Carbon County in Rawlins, 2 p.m.
- Wyoming Medical Center in Casper, 2:25 p.m.
- Wyoming Behavioral Institute in Casper, 2:25 p.m.
- Elkhorn Valley Rehabilitation Hospital in Casper, 2:25 p.m.
- Summit Medical Center in Casper, 2:25 p.m.
- Memorial Hospital of Converse County in Douglas, 2:35 p.m.
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital in Laramie, 3 p.m.
- Cheyenne Regional Medical Center in Cheyenne, 3:15 p.m.
- Cheyenne Veterans Affairs Medical Center, 3:15 p.m.